Has this site been useful to you and saved you hours of work?
Donations for this site are gratefully accepted (as I have been made redundant and so am currently unemployed!)
Please click below to make a small private PayPal donation to email@example.com (UK).
- OR -
If your friends or family have been affected by Cancer, please make a single, small donation and help to save lives and feel good about yourself!
If you have a query about RMPrepUSB
I get many emails each day and usually the problem could be fixed if you:
1. Follow the Tutorial instructions exactly
2. Use an ISO file from a valid source (use the MD5 hash to check the ISO is not corrupt).
3. If your ISO is 'special' in some way, try it with a standard ISO first (e.g. try with standard Windows Install ISOs - see External Links page on this site).
4. Try booting using QEMU (use the RMPrepUSB QEMU button) or VirtualBox+DavidB's VMUB utility (see Tutorial 4)
5. If using a USB Flash drive - test it using RMPrepUSB Quick Size Test or FakeFlashTest - many Flash drives are fake!
or any of the Tutorials, pleaseemail me (Steve).
Please state in the email:
Please give all details of OS, model of system, model and size of USB drive and step by step instructions on how I can reproduce any problem. Also provide details of what equipment you are using and how you used it.
Please send any new RMPrepUSB language.ini files to email me .
You can use www.mediafire.com, a DropBox link or a similar service to upload a file and add the download link into the email if it is too big to include with the email.
Please do NOT ask questions in the Guest book as you will not get an answer - email me instead!