If you wish to test a variety of different menus and background images, please download the Sample_G4DOS_Menus.zip file.
1. Run RMPrepUSB
2. Insert an empty flash drive
3. Set up options 1-4 as you wish (leave 5 unticked)
4. Click 6 Prepare Drive to format the flash drive
5. Click the Install grub4dos button - click Yes for the MBR option and hit Enter when prompted
6. Extract the files from the Sample_G4DOS_Menus.zip file and place them on the USB flash drive
7. To test the menu system under QEMU, press F11 in RMPrepUSB, answer 0 to the Virtual hard disk size question and accept the default for the memory size.
Note: Apart from the RoyalPalaceMadrid bitmap in menu 7 which is my photo, the other pictures may not be copyright free as their origin is unknown!
You should now see a menu similar to the one below:
Now choose one of the menu entries - e.g.