RMPrepUSB v2.1.625 Beta now available (full version)
Post date: Sep 18, 2011 10:19:10 PM
- Added QEMU button
- Fix minor annoyance and set form focus after running a command so an Fn hotkey will work without needing to click on the form
- New qemu version 0.15.0
- Virtual images can now be copied to USB drives - qemu-img used to convert filetousb images to raw
- Allow Drive 0 to be selected and add warning if drive=0 selected- now can install grub4dos to your system drive
- Alt+F5 toggles ALLDRIVES setting so you can use it on hard drives too.
- Some versions of Syslinux removed from Syslinux folder.
- Minor button layout changes, etc.
Please let me know if the Virtual File -> USB function works as I don't have many virtual disk images to test it with.